Hi,

I build on Windows with Cygwin, so for Linux it will not be "wntmsci12*" but similar. Look how your *.pro folders are named.

I use in trunk (alles in einer Zeile)
find . -maxdepth 2 -name "wntmsci12*" | xargs rm -rf

and
I delete folder 410 in main/solver

and
I delete all "wntmsci12* from ext_libraries.

Kind regards
Regina

zimuzo ezeozue schrieb:
Please what command do I use for a clean build?

I have tried  *build --all* ?

And I still end up getting

*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmsfilter*
*collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status*
*dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngi6.pro/lib/libsdfilt.so
<http://unxlngi6.pro/lib/libsdfilt.so>'*

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>