On 16/09/2014 Gerry Demaret wrote:
On 09/15/2014 09:14 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
* Devroom name:
Apache OpenOffice [or: joint "OpenDocument Editors" devroom]
Like last year, I would like to propose to merge both under a devroom
around "OpenDocument Editors".
Consider this message as the acknowledgment of both proposals. We will
be in touch in due course if we accept it!

The FOSDEM 2015 devroom has been confirmed today.

It will work like last year, with a call for talks due in some weeks, submissions due around the end of December and selections due in the first days of January.

Other responsibilities will include planning promotional materials and actually attending FOSDEM in Brussels on 31 January and 1 February 2015.

I would be very happy if someone could volunteer for some of the tasks above, since I won't have much time available in the coming months and I could definitely use help. Just reply to this message in case.

Regards,
  Andrea.