> From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischm...@gmail.com]

> I believe a decision like the one in Berlin is always political
> motivated. See for example the upcoming discussion about the
> same topic
> in Munich after changes in the administration.

You're absolutely right, but what can we do about it?

I know reactions of the OOo community to the former situation in Freiburg, and
there were no optimal arguments.

I think the key would be to get involved in politically motivated questions
those companies in the public debate, which are sponsors and supporters of AOO.

Why Companies?
Because companies better understand the needs of business customers.

Jörg