On 29/10/2014 Roberto Galoppini wrote:
Here we go, the new look&feel based on some of your earlier feedback:
http://sourceforge.net/directory/apache_extras

This is much improved, thanks Roberto! The landing page is now much cleaner.

Some of the comments on the inner pages still apply, but maybe if it would be possible to remove the "Code" tab from the individual projects?

Or, on the contrary, using the "Code" function instead of the "File" function for the file repository? (Here we should really check what other projects do; for OpenOffice, Extras is just a file repository). It seems that a look and feel like
http://sourceforge.net/mirror/oooextras/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/
could be better for our case than something like
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/
(which assumes, more or less, that those "files" are actually releases; but they aren't and this has a number of unintended consequences).

Regards,
  Andrea.