Hi Alexandro,

Many thanks for these informations, Alexandro.
As I will have a stand in a commercial center in two weeks, perhaps I will
have an opportunity to discuss with people and collect some ideas and
advices about this question.
There are also other possible ways to collaborate, perhaps more accessible
for a school : extensions, translations, templates, etc. I will try to
explore also these possibilities with interested people.

A+
--
gw