Hi Jürgen

Am 21.11.14 11:23, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:

On 21/11/14 11:16, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi at all

I would like to give the Mac Buildbot a try. Therefor I ask here for
what do you mean? We are waiting on some feedback from Andrew Rist who
planned to work on the setup of our build env. I offered my help and be
in standby mode ...
The Buildbot is setted up, and ready. But we have to find consensus who cares about the buildbot. And finaly we have to fill a issue to infra to hand over the rights to this person(s).

I'm fine if other people do the job. I just offer my help if it's needed.

Raphael