On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Darren Myers <myers_dar...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Didn't take me long, found another basic function that does not work in OO
>
> Who on earth built this program! Seriously... needs to find another
> career, maybe hairdressing or something!
>
> So when you "Find & Replace" select a value , and then replace it with
> another value you get the following error message..
>
> "Search key Not Found"
>
> So I can clearly see on my finance sheet I have "January 2014" to
> December 2014"  very clear, however the Find & replace function !!! THAT
> WORKS IN Microsoft Easily.... Doesn't work in OO.  Does this mean I have to
> spend more money or a team of Developers to find more code issues with OO ??

Hello,
   If you can post a small example document on the user forum (
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php), we can take a look at why
you are not getting the expected result.  Find & Replace in OpenOffice and
MS Office are not identical and you probably just have to change a setting.
Francis