Hi,

nice to hear that we were of help to you. As I said, Rory and I seem to have different approaches to helping people and it's good to hear that we didn't confuse you too much. I wish you good luck and many good experiences with your further use of OpenOffice!

btw. did anyone read my remark about too many auto things enabled by default?

Max