On 04/12/2014 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Seems the domain already expire.

This would not be an issue in itself. Yes, it would be good to preserve the old links, but preserving knowledge is better. So if we can get the dump and files from Ed we can setup the forum at Apache and give it a new URL.

Everything else is pure speculation until then, so let's not start to waste time discussing the required disk space and bandwidth until we are sure that the data transfer can actually happen. And no, wget is not an option, we want the full database and files, so that we will be able to reinstall the forum at a new URL and then proceed as we will agree.

Regards,
  Andrea.