On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Rob Weir <r...@robweir.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 5:40 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
> > I notice that the stats havent been update to 2015. We are already on
> > February and 2015 don't show up in the scale.I would expect at least a 5%
> > of the graph to belong to 2015.
> >

> I've been updating the stats occasionally, using the scripts here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/aoo-stats/
>
> Only the querying from SourceForge is automated.  The update of the
> CSV file that produces the chart is still manual.
>
> If you want to give it a try, I'm happy to answer any questions.
> Otherwise it is easy for me to update this.

​Well I have two, one was for the final URL that the script needed from
Sourceforge?
The other question is related, but as I look on SF API seems this is for a
single file download, and I wonder how to concurrently do all of the files
from the release.

However, I tried this with the detail-by-day.py script which required the
SF URL, however if this script you showed me dont need any arguments (URL
or date limits) I guess it would be fine.

I tested the get-aoo-stats.py but also ask me for a list of URLs (I assume
these are for each file from the release). If you can provide a sample dump
for the current release, it would be good enough for me.

get-aoo-stats.py
syntax:  python get-aoo-stats.py <urls.lst> <iso-date> [<iso-date>]
where <file.list> is a list of files URL's to gather stats on,
and <iso-date> is a date of interest, in YYYY-MM-DD format.
If two dates are given this expresses a range of dates.