On 18.02.2015 20:46, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 08/02/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> I will send a resolution for the next Board Meeting
>> (18 February) for replacing me with Jan Iversen.
>
> The Board has just approved the resolution, so Jan Iversen is the new
> OpenOffice PMC Chair (or, to
> state it in official terms, Jan is the new "VP, Apache OpenOffice").
>
> I've updated the Foundations records accordingly. Jan is now listed as Chair
> at
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/index.html and in internal ASF resources.
>
> Congratulations, Jan! And let's continue to work together for the continued
> success of OpenOffice.
Congratulations, Jan!

Andrea: thank you very much for your incredible (thoroughful and patient) work
as PMC chair for AOO.
I have been very impressed by your professionalism, which has been serving the
AOO project a lot! I
am glad that you keep sticking with the AOO project and looking forward to
meeting you on one of
those conference occasions again!

---rony