> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 09:59:03AM -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> Dear all --
>>
>> If you've been building with Windows, we could use some assistance wi
th
>> tracking down our Windows buildbot problem. See our buildbot results
>> page -- http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
>>
>> Since rev. 1667884 (a possible result of making one thing right but
>> breaking something else), the win7 nightly has been failing.
>>
>> If you are a windows builder, please update your source, and possibly
 do
>> a clean and reconfigure, and build. See what happens.
>>
>> If your build is fine, report this.
>>
>> If you get a failure, please do a clean, reconfigure and add the swit
ch

>> "-- disable-gtk"
>>
>> and see if this fixes the build problem.
>>

>> Thanks for the help.
>
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/350/steps/build.pl%20--a
ll/logs/stdio

> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-win7/
build/main/graphite
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-win7/
build/ext_libraries/apr
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-win7/
build/main/soltools/mkdepend

> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
> by running:
>
>     build --from apr soltools graphite
>

> apr: .\atomic\win32\apr_atomic.c : fatal error C1902: Program database
> manager mismatch; please check your installation
>
> graphite: src/font/FileFont.cpp : fatal error C1902: Program database
> manager mismatch; please check your installation
> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\Progra~1\MICROS~1.0\VC\bin\cl.exe'
> : return code '0x2'
>
> soltools: LINK : fatal error LNK1101: incorrect MSPDB80.DLL version;
> recheck installation of this product
>

> A search on the web seems to indicate a broken tool chain installation
> after some MS updates.
>

> Regards

Thanks Ariel --

I saw these errors but since I am not on Windows, I didn't know how to
interpret them. Are you saying that AOO will not compile with this
version of MSPDBBD.DLL or, is something now wrong with this DLL?

In any case, I do not have root level access to the win7 buildbot. So,
either someone that does can check this out, or, request this type of
access from infra.

- --
- -
MzK

“What is the point of being alive if you don't
 at least  try to do something remarkable?”
       -- John Green, "An Abundance of Katherines"