Wow, it sounds so depressive, I would really want to sound it more
optimistic as more matter of fact. I think for a report is way too
emotional.

Just list what is being done (or not), is it still on planning stage, and
what it's being done to get it off planning stage into development or
execution.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor