Am 04/12/2015 05:24 PM, schrieb ????:

Thank you for your answer. I am using win7??there is a CMS in the background
and use network?? If I want to edit oo documentation which interfaces need to
call?

as you don't know tell us which CMS you are using, it's not possible to give you a hint. But because you are using a CMS, it has to be set there. OpenOffice is IMHO out of the game.

Marcus

??2015??04??12?? 19:40??Marcus ????: