I think it happens by specifying login and there is an avenue to account
creation then.

I however, don't want to logout and remove my account to see if that is it [;<).

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.sch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:18
To: OOo Apache
Subject: MediaWiki missing "new account" icon/Link?

Hello all --

I know we're basically "whitelisting" both CWiki and MWiki accounts, but
currently I do not find a "Register" link on any OpenOffice Wiki
(https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page)
pages. Was this removed and I didn't notice?

If some alternate means of account registration is used, shouldn't this
be mentioned on the main page?