Kind regards
Regina

Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
On 06/05/15 14:45, jan i wrote:
On 6 May 2015 at 14:14, Gavin McDonald <gmcdon...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi All,

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/rat-output.html

shows 30 files that need attention in getting valid license headers adding.

A quick look shows to me that we should probably insert ASF license
Headers
in all of those files.

If nobody gets to it before me I’ll provide a patch to that effect.

I just had a look, all the files should really have ALv2 added. I wonder
what happened, because I know a couple of these files used
to have ALv2. I will take a look at "svn log" later.

The archives however is covered by the general LICENSE file, when we make a
distribution.

Patches are welcome.
rgds
jan I.

the files were from a new project that is currently stalled, I believe
the headers were simply forgotten. They are not part of the office yet
and if they are in the source tarball it is just a mistake.

Juergen