On 07/05/2015 02:46 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Kay Schenk wrote:
>> Anyway, for now I did update the build instructions according to my
>> experience. But, it can of couse be changed
>
> Well, so far it is a bug that you experienced but that no-one else
> confirmed, so it may be a bit too early to update instructions.
>
> Let's compare configurations at least: in this case I built on Linux 64
> with
>
> ./configure --enable-category-b
> --with-dmake-url=http://dmake.apache-extras.org.codespot.com/files/dmake-4.12.tar.bz2
> --with-epm-url=http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
> --enable-bundled-dictionaries
> --with-lang="en it kid" --with-jdk-home=/usr/java/latest
> --without-stlport --with-package-format="installed rpm" --disable-odk
>
> (for no specific reasons; this happened to be my configure options
> today) and I built the AOO410 branch:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/AOO410
>
> What was the configuration like in your case? System (32 vs 64)? Branch?
> Options?
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

Linux 32 on trunk-- my config options

./configure \
  --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --target=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --disable-ldap \
  --disable-beanshell \
  --with-jdk-home=/etc/alternatives/java_sdk_openjdk \
  --with-junit=/usr/share/java/junit4.jar \
  --with-system-stdlibs \
  --without-stlport \
  --with-java \
  --with-ant-home=/opt/ant \
  --with-dmake-path=/usr/local/bin/dmake \
  --without-ppds \

--with-epm-url="http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
" \
  --with-perl-home=/usr \
  --disable-directx \
  --enable-dbus \
  --disable-activex \
  --disable-atl \
  --disable-gnome-vfs \
  --enable-verbose \
  --enable-dbgutil \
  --with-x

I hope I didn't overlook the area you mentioned. :(

I will try again a little later.

MzK

"We can all sleep easy at night knowing that
 somewhere at any given time,
 the Foo Fighters are out there fighting Foo."
                          -- David Letterman