Am 07/15/2015 07:29 PM, schrieb jan i:
On 15 July 2015 at 02:35, Andrea Pescetti<pesce...@apache.org>  wrote:

I can't expect people to read all lists, so a short update to say that the
first small batch of release blockers for 4.1.2 was integrated.

Thanks for the status, nice to see that we are moving on 4.1.2, I look
forward to write the next board report.

yes, thanks a lot for taking the first steps.

I've not yet checked, but I don't expect that all BZ issues are clearly visible as 4.1.2 candidates (more than you have mentioned in your mail), right? So, we have to find and cleanup these issues to make them more visible?

Marcus

This includes:

Issue 125519
CRASH when step through document from page to page
Affects mainly Draw. Fixes a crash.
Discussed by Regina and Armin, fixed by Armin on trunk October 2014, now
copied by Armin to the OpenOffice 4.1.2 branch.

Issue 126281
Remove HWP (Hangul Word Processor) filter
Enjoyed some popularity outside the OpenOffice lists.
Fixed by Andrea on trunk May 1st, related cosmetic refinements by Kay on
trunk in June, reviewed by the Apache OpenOffice Security Team, now copied
by Andrea and Kay respectively to the OpenOffice 4.1.2 branch.
The Release Notes will need to mention that OpenOffice no longer supports
files created with old (pre-1997) versions of HWP, Hangul Word Processor:
discussion on the l10n list concluded that virtually no users use this file
format any longer.

Issue 105098
Inserting files (e.g. images) into a document by drag&drop isn't possible
Affects Mac systems.
Patch contributed by Manik Malhotra on June 21st, reviewed by Herbert and
fixed on trunk on June 24th, now copied by Andrea to the OpenOffice 4.1.2
branch.

What's next? If you have any favorite (and preferably fixed, or with patch
available!) bugs that you would like to see corrected in 4.1.2 just open
their Bugzilla page and nominate them as "4.1.2 Release Blockers" (or
simply send a link here, which will happen automatically if you suggest
them as blockers).

Regards,
   Andrea.