Thanks Rory,

Actually restoration of project web data is still in-progress, hope to
finally have good news in hours. At this time 18 of 26 letters are
complete, but service restoral will come right after data validation. Once
'a' completes, we will be moving AOO project pair on to a dedicated
delivery path, with dedicated backups.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, are we're doing our best to take
it back asap.

Roberto