aronsoyol wrote:
Is it possible to distribute my own font with OpenOffice's installer
package. If yes, how to do it?

It is surely possible if you rebuild OpenOffice from the source code and you add your font there. To this aim, you can scan our old release notes for when fonts were replaced or added and look at the relevant code: sorry I can't find a more precise pointer now, but the starting point would be https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases

Your font license may affect the license of the whole package you distribute; this issue is not for discussing on the dev list.

There might be ways to bundle your font in an easier way (extension?) but I have never tried that and I am not sure that it is supported.

Regards,
  Andrea.