> On 2 Sep 2015, at 1:27 am, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can someone provide instructions on how to make changes on our buildbot
> output page--
>
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/
>
> Right now, the Win nightly link is going to:
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/log/unxlngx6.pro.build.html
>
> When it needs to go to:
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/log/wntmsci12.pro.build.html
>
> This would help us troubleshoot.
>
> I thought committers could do this, but if we can, I don't know how. Sorry.

So that page is generated from a script which lives at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/public_html/projects/openoffice/create-ooo-snapshots-index.sh

<https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/public_html/projects/openoffice/create-ooo-snapshots-index.sh>

Any committer can edit that file and any other file under the projects/* part
of the tree.

However, I’ve fixed this for you and the updated link is now live.

HTH

Gav…