Le 23/11/2015 01:06, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :
I also have a moderate concern that the Forum community is perhaps too separate
from the rest of the project and we need a way for all voices to be heard,
including working out proposals for remedies. In both directions. Any ideas on
how to facilitate that?
When developers need feedback from the forum users, they can ask on the dev
mailing list. There are already some power users from the forum who are
subscribed. This is what happened in the current case. It may be easier to tag
the object with something like [Forum] so that we spot it more quickly (well,
talking about myself mainly here...).

What would be the list requirement exactly from the forum users? For example,
Rory often reports the interesting discussions that can occur in the forum.

Hagar