Am 01/05/2016 02:43 PM, schrieb Mathias Röllig:
Hello!

In my opinion it would be a good idea if /Priority/, /Importance/ and
/Severity/ of an issue can only be changed by people who has at least
can-confirm-rights.

Yes, also and in special the reporter of an issue (if he hasn't
can-confirm-rights) shouldn't can change the defaults!

(same for /Developer Difficulty/)

Is this possible?

What do you think about?

it won't change anything for us if we limit the usage of these fields. when the issue reporter (or any other user) is changing these fields, then nothing will change for us. It's up to us (developer, QA engineer, etc.) to evaluate the real priority/urgency and then to take further steps.

But it could help to argue a bit less why it isn't a P1 issue or why there isn't an answer/solution within hours. ;-)

Marcus