Hello!

The other day someone complained in the extension page that he had
updates all the time.

I replied to that person saying that I do monthly updates of the British
speller adding 600+ words.

I talked with JZA about the update frequency and I would like to know
your opinion about the update cycle (JZA suggested a 6 month cycle but I
need more opinions).

For Mozilla (Firefox + Thunderbird) the monthly is okay since it is a
small file (400-500 kB) with auto-update and only the British. Also,
every six weeks  a Mozilla upgrade comes out  and people want the
dictionary to be compatible with the latest alphas.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Kind regards,