On 08/07/2016 08:35 AM, Kirsten S wrote:
Hello together,

I am new to this list and new to the AOO-Project. I've been trying to build
AOO and to get the source code since yesterday. I followed the step by step
guide in this link: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/
Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

Everything went fine until i wanted to check out the source code from the
svn-repository. It seems that the directory aoo-trunk doesn't exist
anymore. At least this is what cygwin keeps on telling me.

I tried to execute the command line: svn co https://svn.apache.org./repos/
asf/openoffice/trunk aoo-trunk and then cd aoo-trunk --> Here i get the
message  No such file or directory.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Dany

Hi Kirsten,

Welcome.

If the svn address is the one you used there is a period after apache.org that does not belong there.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk

The subversion client should create the aoo-trunk locally for you. Just be in the parent directory where you want to create it.

Good luck !!

Carl