On Sep 2, 2016 3:29 PM, "Jim Jagielski" <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Yes, I would assume that many existing people would leave.
>
> But, as I mentioned, I would assume (hope) that many people
> would join, and many of those would be from others in the
> entire OO eco-system.
>
> Your reply seems to suggest that with the current status of AOO,
> maintaining an end-user focus is possible. Current evidence,
> unfortunately, makes that somewhat questionable.

Jim if you're paying attention, and I say if just because I know you have
been out of touch recently, you can't have missed that a number of positive
things HAPPENED here. So if you see people having confidence maybe it would
be good to think twice and wonder if we might have reasons to think
otherwise.

> The current status-quo is untenable and unacceptable. Change
> needs to happen. I suggested one route, nothing more, nothing
> less.

We are on the same page here, and if security issues (real ones) would be
left uncovered it would be fine if you and/or the board will step in.

In the meanwhile PLEASE let us work, and let's see if we can keep changing
in the right direction.

Thanks,

Roberto