I'm resigning from Apache OpenOffice. I've been an unpaid volunteer with
OpenOffice.org and Apache OpenOffice since April, 2001.  At this point, I'm
thinking it's time to move on.

A big THANK YOU to all the developers that made OpenOffice the outstanding
open source product it is today.  THANK YOU to all the community members
who contributed tirelessly to the  ancillary  functions of both these
projects. And finally, special thanks to the infrastructure team at the
Apache Software Foundation for the remarkable job they did for Apache
OpenOffice and continue to do.

Best wishes to all of you, and may the road ahead for OpenOffice be smooth.

I'm assuming that my karma to the following areas will be removed later
today: committer rights to the source svn repository; rights to the PMC and
security lists and repositories.

Kay Schenk
Apache OpenOffice

"Things work out best for those who make
 the best of the way things work out."
                                           -- John Wooden