Am 09/07/2016 10:53 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Dave Fisher wrote:
I think that the appropriate place to keep this plan in whatever state
it will be kept is on one of our wikis.

Not without an appropriate disclaimer saying that this is not a
determined course of action, but merely a description of steps that
would have to be taken in the, quite unlikely at the moment, hypothesis
that the Foundation decides to retire the project. Enough damage already.

please note that we would give everyone a pointer to this special topic in case they look for one. Even that the text is there could be a hook for interpretion. Also when they want to read between the lines it could be understood indeed in the opposite direction. Of course a disclaimer could help. But I think it cannot be big enough in order to avoid every misunderstanding. And some people just want to understand it in a way they want.

Sometimes you can do what you want, it will be always wrong. And here I think we should leave it this thinking-game like it is and that's it. No need to transfer this special topic into a kind of statue where everyone things "...but they have thought about it, so there must be a percentge of truth."

My 2 ct.

Marcus