On 9/10/2016 7:02 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
On 9/9/2016 12:11 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Actually, 4.1.2 was exactly this. Your starting point should thus be
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2 ; just
copy the wiki page and edit/generalize accordingly.
Can you give me a pointer to how to copy and edit confluence pages?

At first you need to login (top right); you need a whitelisted account,
so if the following instructions do not work we have to whitelist it
(create the account first; then give us the username and we will
whitelist it).

I just created an account, user name "pats".