Gavin McDonald wrote:
What we do have is two (imho) useless ‘snapshot’ builds (based on
openoffice/tags/SNAPSHOT
- Which hasn’t had a commit in 10 months and never will have because its a
‘tag’.

...which would be true if we were using SVN the textbook way, but for historical reasons we aren't.

The SNAPSHOT tag is meant to be moved (deleted and recreated with svn copy) by the release manager to mark a milestone towards the next release.

So I’ll remove those builds and replace them with 413 branch builds.
Unless someone objects.

This would make sense and align us to more "normal" practices. The convenience of the SNAPSHOT tag was that people providing binary releases had a simple reference for the build (i.e., just SNAPSHOT instead of a revision number). With more stable builbots we can probably use the latest commit at build time, i.e., simply track AOO413 HEAD as you suggest.

Regards,
  Andrea.