Hi,

Short answer: we'll take a look and see what we can do.

For reference, the Templates site is managed through the
https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/ project on SourceForge.  Web
hosting documentation here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/documentation/Project%20Web%20Services/  Gav and
Andrea Pescetti ("aooadmin") have access to the project, and we can add more.
Similarly the extensions site is run through the "aoo-extensions" project with
same admins plus Roberto too.  I don't see an OOOUSERS wiki page documenting
this, perhaps I can create one soon.

I do see quite a bit of spam and blank/forbidden items on the templates site, so
it does need some cleanup for sure.

We do have some Drupal experience inhouse at SourceForge, I can talk with our
team and see how soon we can get in there and address this formsbirds.com
request, as well as maybe a bit more cleanup.

Andrea, if you're reading this, do you have any pointers regarding the
administration of the extensions/templates?  I think you've done most of the
work on them in the past.  Our in-house guys can probably help out but aren't
familiar with the specifics of these sites at all.

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal