CC'ing Samuel as he is not subscribed to this mailing list.

Am 04.02.2017 um 20:48 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
I think you started the install directly through chrome. That's why it
refers to it. If you start the installer from your download file it should
not reference to chrome.
Did you check if OpenOffice was running?

Samuel Natan Freiholtz <samuel.freiho...@hotmail.se> schrieb am Sa., 4.
Feb. 2017, 20:22:

Hi Marcus!
Shure, I attach a screenshot of the part of installationprocess I am
talking about.

The text say:

"Files that's used
Some files that need to be uppdated is in use at the moment.

The following software use files that need to be updated at installation.
Close the software and klick Try again to proccesed.

Google Chrome (Process Id: 1440)"

If you want to see the text in english I can download the English version
of OpenOffice and try intalling it, I guess it will show the same. Right
now I use the Swedish verison.

Regards
Samuel