Hello, My name is jaeseok kim.
I knew this e-mail address on fourm.openoffice.org/forum. And I have a few
question about OpenOffice.

I use openoffice source code in my project. But it is so difficult. So I need
some helps.

I want to convert the '.hrc/.src file' to the '.res file.' I know that using
rsc compiler.
I'd like to use compiler rsc separately. To use it, what kind of Make file
should be made?

When you make the formula module in libreoffice, you know that rsc compiler
creates a foren file using the resource file.

command is main/formula make -f Makefile.

I would like to convert the "core_resource.src" file to "foren.res" using the
rsc compiler in other program.

So it's the same thing to try to make the same thing.
copy to my folder these folders and file
/main/formula
/main/rsc
/main/solenv
LinuxX86-64Env.Set

and
/formula gmake -f Makefile

but did not seem to work.
Ultimately, I want to use the files I want to convert to binary format using
the rsc compiler tool.

Thank you.
From JS