Greetings,

Infra has been migrating VMs away from our aging systems in OSU and in the last
week we've moved the buildbot for Windows 7 (bb-win7) to a new Windows 10 VM
(bb-win10). I've been trying to get all the builds on that machine working and
ran into some issues with aoo-win7 and aoo-w741k. Those two builds require
Visual Stuido 2008 and some deprecated build tools. We'd like to get those
updated to use Visual Studio 2015. Until the builds are updated, they are going
to continue to fail.

Please refer to the build errors for details
https://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/657/steps/configure/logs/stdio

-Chris T.

#asfinfra<https://www.hipchat.com/gIjVtYcNy>