Hi everyone.

We just wanted to discuss contributing documentation in the form of "how-to"
guidance that helps people/instructors create accessible content from Open
Office authored files for anyone/students.

We thought it might be helpful to contribute content that would appear
somewhere amongst your on-line user guidance, so Google might pick up questions
being asked by anyone who might require the guidance documentation, and
possibly feature the answer in search results. Much like if you searched for
“save as tagged pdf using Microsoft word 2016”. This does work for the question
“Saving as tagged PDF using OpenOffice”. Only, coming from an Open Office
online resource, while structured better might make more an impact and trusted
if sourced from an Open Office URL.

We have a few flows that are written and edited to start from. Is this
something you would be interested in see us contribute?

Thank you,
Sam

Sam Peck
Ally Design and UX lead
Blackboard Inc
London

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary
information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or
other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately
notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in
error.