On 27/03/2017 Jim Jagielski wrote:
My AOO 4.1.4 builds are ready for upload.

Thanks! I've addressed the "where to upload" question separately. Note: these are best defined as AOO414 (this is a name of a branch, not of a product) builds since we are still not close to RC stage for OpenOffice 4.1.4. I think this is clear to everybody, but I repeated it just in case someone in the misunderstands these as "possible Release Candidates for 4.1.4".

Configure settings were:
LANGS="ast bg ca ca-XR ca-XV cs da de el en-GB en-US es eu fi fr gd gl he hi hu it
ja kid km ko lt nb nl pl pt pt-BR ru sk sl sr sv ta th tr vi zh-CN zh-TW"
./configure   \
        --with-build-version="$(date +"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M") - `uname -sm`" \
        --with-vendor="Apache OpenOffice Community Build" \
        --enable-verbose \
        --with-openldap \
        --enable-category-b \
        --enable-bundled-dictionaries \
        --enable-wiki-publisher \
        --with-junit="/usr/local/share/java/junit.jar" \
        --with-jdk-home="$JAVA_HOME" \
        --with-ant-home="$ANT_HOME" \
        --with-epm=/usr/local/bin/epm \
        --with-dmake-path=/usr/local/bin/dmake \
        --without-stlport \
        --with-package-format="installed dmg" \
        --disable-systray \
        --with-alloc=system \
        --with-lang="${LANGS}"

Where are these settings from?

Here you find the real options used for 4.1.2:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.1.2/unxmacos/build_aooreleases.sh?revision=1736814&view=markup#l29

While your options seem to follow the script you wrote uploaded to SVN for 4.1.3:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.1.3/unxmacos/build_aoo64bit_on_osx10.11.sh?view=log
But if I recall correctly that script was not used for the actual 4.1.3 builds.

It would be good to use at least the same build version across operating systems... but again, this is the reason for having dev builds! So let's share what we have, document properly and then fix the differences.

Regards,
  Andrea.