Am 03.04.2017 um 19:12 schrieb Rossi, Nicole E.:
I’m looking for more information on the license for Open Office.
> The software is under the Apache License Version 2.0; however,
> is there a way to obtain the full click-through terms and
> conditions of the current software release that is available
> to download on the Open Office website?

the software license can be seen here [1].

More information about third-party software that is included in OpenOffice are in the NOTICE file that is part of every release. We don't put this online. However, you can get it form the SVN repo from the respective release [2].

I hope that this will help you.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/license.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/AOO413/main/NOTICE

Marcus