On 04/07/2017 01:00 AM, Sherry Sylvain wrote:
> You web site and download guidelines are so "technical" and convoluted, I
> can't figure out what you're offering or who I get it.

As the first line says: "Select your operating system, language, and
version".

How can that be further simplified, without eliminating the options that
are offered?

The simple thing is to only offer Version 4.1.3 Linux (x86-64) (DEB)
with Basque UI version, on the basis that Linux (x86-64) (DEB) is the
most stable operating system out there, Basque, being the only language
that has been continually used for more than ten thousand years, is
obviously the dominant language, used by more people, than its
competitors, the oldest of which is only 5.000 years old, and Version
4.1.3 because everybody obviously wants the latest, and greatest version
of the program, even if it won't run on their system.

jonathon