On 24/05/2017 Jim Jagielski wrote:
I've been operating under the assumption that I *am* the
release manager :)

OK, perfect!

As such, I think we should shoot for a release next week at the
latest.

I don't think next week is realistic, since the process takes longer. Still, if the idea is to get 4.1.4 out as soon as (realistically) possible, then I totally agree.

I'll be doing macOS/OSX build and can also do the CentOS 5 32/64 bit
ones as well (rpm and deb), if required.

I had provided my Linux builds for earlier testing and they worked. But let's consolidate: so I will retire mine and start using your builds as soon as you make them available in all languages. I will still be available as a backup in case we need Linux builds, but it is easier (for upload) if the Release Manager builds as much as possible on his own infrastructure.

Regards,
  Andrea.