On 20/06/2017 Itzel Morales Ramírez wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I am a researcher working on the analysis of online discussions. My
colleagues and I recently published a paper that describes a work which
uses an excerpt of database from the OpenOffice bugzilla tracking
system. (https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-59536-8_11)
I’m contacting you because I need of your kind help and support to
extend my current excerpt, since I only have threads from
2012-2013(August) of the Writer application.

The Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla is not managed by the OpenOffice project, but by the Infra team of the Apache Software Foundation. You can contact them at https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact and they are usually able to provide dumps.

This answer is not an endorsement: the paper you cite is not publicly accessible. But Infra has a history of providing material to researchers, so you shouldn't face big difficulties.

Regards,
  Andrea.