On 21/06/2017 Larry Leathers wrote:
May I start a mailing list for Vietnamese users?

There is forum at https://forum.openoffice.org/vi/forum/ but it is currently closed. I think the issue is explained at https://forum.openoffice.org/vi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1047

We can look into reopening the forum if someone (this would be you!) volunteers to reject spam.

A mailing list can be started too, if you prefer it over the forum. In general, we tend to create mailing lists only when it is reasonable that they will receive a certain traffic and when we have two (preferably three) moderators for a list. Moderators approve pending messages and help people subscribe/unsubscribe when needed.

In any case, thank you for volunteering and please let us know how you would proceed!

Regards,
  Andrea.