Am 06.08.2017 um 10:20 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
During the last releases there were problems with the translation of the press
release. Please let us create the press release in time, so the time for
translations remains.

note:
I myself will not create the press release, but I will help with the German
translation. (For this I need the English original of the press release before
the publication.)

I'm also not a native speaker, so why waiting? You could start, e.g., with the structure and copy some text parts that could be the same. Then others can join and help you with the remaining parts. ;-)

Marcus