Am 15.08.2017 um 14:37 schrieb Don Lewis:
> The 3.0 version of the Mozilla build tools are not compatible with the
> AOO build.  The organization of the installed files is different, which
> makes configure think that the installation is incomplete.  I don't know
> how easy this would be to fix, but the 2.x versions are smaller, so we
> should probably just document that 2.2.0 or lower should be used.

I did that already in our Wiki:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#Windows_7.2C_Windows_8.1.2C_Windows_10

Additionally from the release notes:

"Important changes since version 2.2.0:
   MozillaBuild now requires Windows 7+ 64-bit to install."

So now is the perfect time to migrate to a 64bit build environment.