+ 1 (binding)

steps I took.

downloaded apache-openoffice-4.1.4-r1811857-src.zip from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC5/sources/

verified md5 and sha256 checksums and signature.

built with all languages on fedora 20 x86-64.

performed smoketestdoc macro and ran bvt tests with results consistent with previous versions.

downloaded binary from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC5/binaries/en-US/

verified md5 and sha256 checksums and signature.

installed on fedora 20 x86-64.

performed smoketestdoc macro and ran bvt tests with results consistent with previous versions.

verified bz 119208 and 127553 were fixed.

Opened and modified exiting  odt and ods files modified and saved.

created new odt and ods documents and saved.

Thanks,
Carl