Arch Linux provides AOO as community package.
Gentoo looks like they provide a package too. (Currently the package service is
down, so I could not check their repo. I do not have any Gentoo box active at
this point.)

Please keep also in mind that we are recommend to download only from our site.
We need to rework this if we want allow other to distribution lines.

I think this is not easy to do for its own reasons. I would like to get back
into official repos one day but I believe we have to do some other stuff first.
So for me it is one topic further down on my lengthy to do list.