On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:38:00 +0000
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 08:21:57 -0700
> Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jim,
> >
> > I downloaded the macOS us-EN version and tried some of the test files used
> > for the bug testing in 4.1.4, 4.1.5 development. All is good!
> >
> > The Start Center and About look good too!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dave
>

> I have downloaded the deb 64 version (us_EN) and have written 600 words of my
> next work in it.  All well so far.  I will later try an exiting presentation.
>
> On opening a file it gives a message box with "General error" (as did
> 4.2.0-0); on dismissing that box the file opens as normal.  On opening a
> simple spreadsheet (dates, narrative and addition/subtraction) it gives a
> message box "Not all attributes could be read" (as did 4.2.0-0); On
> dismissing this, the file opens correctly.

I tried a short presentation of one slide with a short .mpg video.  I was able
to show this in the size as inserted, and later to resize to fit the full slide
area.  The video was slightly offset on the position for current slide in
Presentation manager - it sat at top left of screen, whereas the current slide
frame in Presentation manager was about 2cm to right and 2 cm down.  At present
I cannot say if the echo on sound from the image on projector and the image
playing simultaneously on Presentation Manager screen is there or not, as the
sound on the sample echoes anyway.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>