Uups wrong topic.

Currently you have to download the extention in order to see the license.
With OO 3.3 I have seen that you have to add the license in the extention
description.
I wonder if we can read the extention description and use that for the
extention page.
It could help to clarify the user before downloading which condition he is
expecting to agree to.
Plus we could maybe add search functionality based on license information.

If you think the step further we could use all the information stored in an
extention to explain what the extention is about.