On 4/27/18 4:11 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Can you please have a look into:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> This is one of our "most wanted" extensions and I keep getting "Access
> denied"

SourceForge has Drupal admin login credentials for historical reasons, so
earlier when you sent this mail I checked that extension and it wasn't
"published".  Now it is published and accessible to everyone, presumably the
extension maintainer marcoagpinto did that.

I can also provide the admin credentials to OpenOffice PMC members if they'd
like to be able to check things like this.

> Am 27.04.2018 um 22:01 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
>> This was fixed some time ago, and should be working fine for you now.
>>
>> On 4/27/18 4:42 AM, FR web forum wrote:
>>> Same thing for http://templates.openoffice.org/

Dave Brondsema : d...@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal