Hi Keith,

I think the process described on that page is still accurate.

But although volunteers are willing to translate the pages, most of them
are not committers nor do they have knowledge in subversion.

So, what I did in the past (for several pages) was to give the volunteer
a list of strings (extracted from the website) and they sent it back
translated. Then I put the strings in the page and submitted it.

However this generates a lot of work and it would be great if we find a
way to simplify the process...

Regards,

   Matthias