Thought I saw in another email that JAVA was sometimes used. True?

From: Matthias Seidel<mailto:matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 11:36 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org<mailto:dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Information about used MS Visual Studio versions?

Hi Jörg,

I can only speak for version 4.1.4 and 4.1.5, but those were built with
MS Visual C++ Compilers 2008 Standard Edition:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.1.4/wntmsci/ReadMe.txt
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.1.5/wntmsci/ReadMe.txt

No changes for AOO 4.1.6 planned.

Regards,